Scie-Plas HU10 Mini-plus Horizontal Electrophoresis System
The HU10 mini-plus horizontal gel electrophoresis unit is ideal for routine preparatory and analytical electrophoresis techniques.
It has a maximum throughput capacity for 80 samples and features a removable gel pouring tray with end gaskets that allow gels to be poured directly into the tank.
Features of the HU10:
• Four casting options – provide total flexibility in gel casting, directly in the tank or externally when the tank is in use.
• Combs – color coded and height adjustable – provide full control over loading volume and well depth up to a maximum throughput of 80 samples.
• Four comb positions – at 2.5 cm intervals along the tray for rapid separation of multiple samples.
• Colored charging strips – for easy pit detection when loading.
• Compact tank – reduces the buffer volume required to cover the gel, allowing greater control over the voltage gradient and runtime.
• UV Transparent Acrylic Casting Sheet – Allows the user to handle the gel on the transilluminator with minimal risk of exposure to hazardous ethidium bromide.
• Side handles – for safe and easy transport around the laboratory.
New in box